SuperSam

Lately I have been captivated by the stories of Spiderman and Superman. Did you know that they were adopted?! I love it! These strong, powerful, heroic characters were once orphaned and alone due to tragic circumstances. I love how they demonstrate resiliency by overcoming obstacles and how the story line normalizes families built through adoptions. Although the Superman and Spiderman stories have won a place in my heart, there is one adoption story that is my favorite: JESUS. Over the last few years my eyes have been opened to the significance and importance of adoption in the Bible and how it is woven into it in so many ways. I love how the following article explains this:

http://showhope.org/adopted-or-biological-they-are-your-own-kids/?utm_source=hs_email&utm_medium=email&utm_content=26228700&_hsenc=p2ANqtz-_QrjE9AC-h1iYpKO3k-2AJH_gMoB2ytIDLXdwyP0ydrmBwdTADJ7MViyezDYZHkwlSSyA32kd65P7znB-b5QMNRrcwRA&_hsmi=26228700

Here is our OWN Superman aka SuperSam (nickname credit to my friend Ashley):

Please continue to pray for our son, his health, and that we are issued his passport soon. We are beyond ready to hold this precious soul and start our life as a family of 5. Thank you for all those who have loved, supported and prayed for us during this journey.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If you want to hear God laugh....

4 years later

USCIS Fingerprints/Apostille